Sunday, January 02, 2011

Catching Up + Sock Yarn




Oh, my, things are crazy here in Internet-land, and it's taken me forever, it seems, to get back to RTY. Besides finishing all my Christmas-gift knitting, I started a new blog at http://www.DaughteroftheGreatDepression.blogspot.com/ to sort of kick off the release of my new hardback, The Talk of the Town, in September 2011. I wanted to announce it here, but for some reason Google refused to let me sign in to do so. Oh, well, I hope you'll read and follow both blogs now--like you don't have anything better to do. LOL
What else? I've finally joined Facebook. Look me up if you'd like - I'm under my real name, Fran Baker with a new black-and-white photo posted - and send me a Friend request so I can add you to the list when I do another contest.
Okay, down to business and then the sock yarn contest: I changed the covers of two of my eBooks and my company published a new (and gritty) post-Civil War book by Ken Casper. I'd post all the covers but things are still wonky with my log-in here. So feel free to check it all out at http://www.delphibooks.us/ and let me know what you think.


I've posted a photo of the Trekking sock yarn I'm giving away. Please ignore the fact that it looks pink laying on the airplane plant. It's actually a pretty reddish color. If you'd like to enter to win, send an email (and smoosh everything together) with Sock Yarn in the subject line to fran baker 05 at g mail dot com. I'll draw the winner's name and post it here (if I can check in again) on Saturday, January 8.
Let me close by wishing you all a happy and healthy 2011.
Fran Baker

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Sara said...

Fran,

Can you post a link to your facebook account?

2:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home