Tuesday, August 10, 2010

And we have a winner

The winner of two skeins of gorgeous Regia Square is Marsha C! Now all I need is a mailing address and we're good to go.

And I'll pick another winner tomorrow!

Thanks for the terrific storage ideas. We all seem to have the same problems, don't we? I never thought I'd have an appreciable stash. Stop laughing. I mean it. I thought I'd be a one-project-at-a-time kind of knitter who finished a project before moving on to buying yarn for her next project. Who knew that the yarn itself could be so deeply satisfying...or so beautiful? Some skeins just beg to be left alone in all their pristine glory, displayed in a pretty basket or a glass bowl or just lying around all nonchalant on a bookshelf.

In your dreams, Bretton...

Did I tell you there's a sneak peek of Spun by Sorcery available on my website? Click here and then here. Enjoy!

3 Comments:

Blogger JelliDonut said...

Congrats to Marsha!

11:15 PM  
Anonymous Rona said...

I have read the two sneak peeks, have book three on order and also bought on my Kindle all the older books that I had missed. You have become my very favorite "fun" writer. Jodi Picoult it my favorite social thought writer. Could you write faster? I read really fast...

8:52 AM  
Anonymous Marsha C. said...

Thank you so much! I am thrilled to be a winner! Happy knitting!

11:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home