Thursday, December 10, 2009

Not a creature was stirring...


I was looking for free holiday knitting patterns and came across these adorable little guys so I thought I would share. I especially like the fellow wearing the jaunty beret.
Here's the link to the instructions on the appropriately named blog Fuzzy Thoughts, Knitting Cuteness:
I'm a sucker for mice. I even think the live ones I catch in my Have-A-Heart traps are sweet. I just don't want them living in my house, so I relocate them to a lovely local park.
Of course, I don't have time to knit these for Christmas because I'm still working on the Boundless Blue Blanket--but I'm on the LAST SKEIN! Wahooooo!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger kshotz said...

Oh, my gosh! Those are so adorable!!

10:47 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

Oh! So cute! I wonder if I have time to knit them...

1:04 PM  
Blogger JeanBrashear said...

How cute are these!?!?!?!

7:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home