Sunday, November 29, 2009

Finished the gift scarf and one for me!



Yay! Finished the gift scarf but not sure you can see the beads in the pic below--I kept them in the same color palette so they just add a little shimmer but don't stand out. I like the lace stitch I learned well enough to try it on a mongo big velour yarn scarf for me--fascinating how different the results were. Only used it a little bit for interesting emphasis. Here's a photo of the gift scarf but haven't taken one yet of mine.

4 Comments:

Blogger Cindi Myers said...

The scarf is beautiful, Jean. Love the color.

8:31 PM  
Blogger JeanBrashear said...

Thanks, Cindi--hope she'll think so!

10:13 PM  
Blogger Nancy Herkness said...

Pretty, pretty color! And beads! I'm such a sucker for a touch of sparkle in almost anything. Your gift recipient is a lucky lady!

10:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks, Nancy! Coming from The Scarf Queen, that means a lot!

7:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home