Thursday, March 12, 2009

Baby Cashmere and a sneak peek CLOSED

CLOSED Which came first: the Baby Cashmere or the sneak peek? I'm not sure there's an answer to that question so let's start with the yarny goodness. How about six skeins (yes, really and truly six; I counted) (used both hands so it's gotta be more than five, right?) of gorgeous soft yummy Elann Baby Cashmere.
There's not all that much cashmere in it, to be honest: 60% baby alpaca, 30% merino wool, and 10% cashmere but it's so soft and so pretty that it's irresistible. We're talking US3 needles, 100 m - 109 y in each skein. It's #3317, Morning Mist, and you're going to love it.

Send me an email here with MIST in the subject header and I'll pick the winner on Sunday night. (I didn't use the on-line random number generator last night. The site must have been down so I hollered into the living room to Goldisox: "Pick a number between X and XXX" and he yelled back, "Seventy-three!" which is how Leslie B came to be our winner.)


Willa, friend and web designer and jewelry designer extraordinaire, worked her magic on my website and the first chapter of LACED WITH MAGIC is posted and ready. Let me know what you think.

Labels: , , , ,

13 Comments:

Blogger Renna said...

Congralations to Leslie, the lucky dawg! ;-)

I look forward to a spot of quiet time this afternoon to sit back and ready your first chapter. :-)

3:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Baby Cashmere is heavenly . . . just lucious. Popping over to grab your chapter now . . .

3:27 PM  
Blogger monica said...

mmmmm baby cashmere wish I had "magick" to transport my winning # to you random number generator

6:10 PM  
Blogger Sorka said...

WOW!! I think you have totally hit just the right balance of romance, knitting, mystery and fantasy.. WHEN is the new book out? (please say VERY SOON! )

Denise

7:12 PM  
Blogger sheep#100 said...

I almost don't want to read the chapter since I know I have to wait for the remainder of them!

8:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is this a standalone book or should I catch up on a series before reading this one? It looks really good.

10:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Never mind. Just found out about Casting Spells. I have that one sitting on my Kindle.

10:09 AM  
Blogger Joanie R. said...

Can't wait for the book to come out...gotta find out about Luke's past!!!!

Great read...waiting on pins and needles, or should I say yarn and needles?
Joanie R.

12:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't read it yet, I'm not done w/Casting Spells. But yay for more!

Pretty baby cashmere.

2:58 PM  
Blogger Nancy Herkness said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous cover! Since I was lucky enough to get a sneak preview of LACED WITH MAGIC, I can assure you Luke's background is very intense and emotional. You're gonna love it!

11:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a note to read the first chapter after I finish my errands today - can't wait!

I just love that cover.

7:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just finished reading Casting Spells--and I loved it! Just one question--am I the Cathy mentioned in the acknowledgements? Just wondering either way. ;)

I also like the sneek peek--it looks like a fun read, too.

10:12 AM  
Blogger Barbara Bretton said...

Cathy, if you're the Cathy who helped me find the rest of the baby sweater pattern, then a big loud YES!

1:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home