Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Knitting Mittens / Fingerless Gloves?

I'm making a scarf for Kavi right now, and hope to make mittens to match, or fingerless gloves, if I can find a very (!) simple pattern. Do you think those would be a reasonable beginner knitting project? Knitting will give me a tighter weave, I think, which should be better for gloves that will undoubtedly be scooping up snow soon. I bought a 'teach yourself to knit' kit, but I need a pattern for the mittens/gloves. Any advice would be very welcome. Here's the scarf so far...







2 Comments:

Blogger Nephele said...

There are a bunch of mitten patterns listed here:
http://www.knittingpatterncentral.com/directory/mittens_gloves.php

Some are easier than others but it gives you some place to start.

10:56 AM  
Blogger Mary Anne Mohanraj said...

Thanks!

2:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home