Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving . . . and a blog notice

<==The secret to great stuffing! A quick note to wish those of us who celebrate the holiday a very Happy Thanksgiving. I'm guest blogging today at Tote Bags & Blogs. It's the first in a series of true stories about my Grandma El. (The woman who taught me the importance of Bell's Seasoning.)

But it's not a heartwarming holiday story complete with recipe. It's about the night before Thanksgiving in 1996 when I found photos of her in the arms of a man named Prince Mohindin and stumbled upon my family's Biggest Secret.

I hope you'll stop by and check it out if you have a moment.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. Enjoy!

7:41 AM  
Blogger Fran Baker said...

Gobble, gobble, all you wonderful knitters and writers!

And Barbara, don't feel like the Lone Ranger. I found some nude shots of my great-aunt that were, strangely, both modest and seductive. Gave me a whole new perspective on Aunt Jo!

9:49 AM  
Blogger dawnbrocco said...

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

1:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home