Monday, November 24, 2008

Midnight Blue Mohair Laceweight!!


It looks a lot like the Plymouth Outback Mohair from a few days ago. Yards and yards of gorgeous deep blues with a hint of purple and who knows what else hidden in its depth. Approximately 9 ounces of laceweight mohair goodness for one randomly lucky knitter. The RNG will decide on Wednesday night. Don't be left out! Send me an email here with LACE in the subject header and you're in.

I'll be back later with a photo but, trust me, this is gorgeous stuff.

4 Comments:

Blogger kshotz said...

to.
die.
for.

period.

Kim in IA

4:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have sent my email and a prayer to the RNG goddess. What beautiful yarn. Lisa in San Francisco

5:11 PM  
Blogger monica said...

That is absolutely beautiful. Love the colors!!!

11:30 PM  
Blogger Nancy Herkness said...

That photo is making me drool...

1:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home