Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Winner #8

And winner #8 is:
Crystal Broyles!

I have your snail mail address, Crystal. The package will ship in the morning.

More writing than knitting today. I managed an inch on the cursed BSJ and regretted starting it in stash yarn and not picking something more . . . subdued. But so be it. I'm also muttering a few choice words over EZ's challenging (how's that for a diplomatic word?) instructions. Her designs are revolutionary. Her conceptual skills border on genius. But why oh why did she think some of us are smarter knitters than we are?

If we're not supposed to count the neutral stitches, please tell me! If we are supposed to count them, please tell me that too. IT'S IMPORTANT!!!

Sorry. I had to get that off my chest.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry! No answer for you. I've started the BSJ three times and got no further than that same inch and for the same reason. I flipped a coin and didn't count that particular stitch. Then I ran into the other problem, and quit: I have the prettiest, softest, superwash in two bright colors that would make any baby happy, but I couldn't figure out how to "make" it stripe.

Please share your answer, unless it's copyright protected or something like that. Thanks!

10:32 AM  
Blogger Turtle said...

I always over analyse the instructions and end up with dumba** mistakes that only i could make. At least you know where you went wrong.
congrats to the winner!!

1:06 PM  
Blogger teabird said...

That has to be one of the best graphics ever!

1:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home