Monday, June 30, 2008

WINNER! (And a new contest begins . . . )

Congratulations to Sydney (whose wonderful blog can be found here) on being chosen by the impartial, all-knowing, ever-surprising Random Number Generator. All I need is your snail mail address, Sydney, and the evil Karabella Gossamer will be on its way to you.

And because what's life without a contest -- or yarn for that matter -- I feel like celebrating our upcoming second blogaversary with our Second Annual Yarnapalooza extravaganza. Each day in July the RNG will choose one lucky entrant will receive something fibery from yours truly with gratitude and appreciation for your comments and support.

If you entered the KG contest, I'll roll you over into the Yarnapalooza. (Sounds kinda kinky, doesn't it?) Otherwise, send me an email at wickedsplitty@earthlink.net with TWO in the subject header and I'll do the rest. Warning: lots of sock yarn will be on its way to new homes and eager needles.

Good luck!

Labels: , ,

12 Comments:

Blogger Kitten With a Whiplash said...

Zinga ding ding! A month of prizes - what a blast! Thanks for having such a generous spirit.

1:25 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

Wow! You guys are awesome. Fun to read, and tons of prizes! I'll just have to get out there and spread the word, then.

2:08 PM  
Blogger Beadknitter said...

Cool! Thank you. I really appreciate your generosity.

2:24 PM  
Blogger georg said...

That totally rocks!

Thank you, Barbara!

3:23 PM  
Blogger kshotz said...

once again, awesome fails to sum up the women who run this blog!

Happy Blogiversary!!!

Kim

(and one can never, ever have too much sock yarn!! Except maybe Nancy.)

3:44 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Mmm... sock yarn... Congrats to Sydney!

8:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Sydney.

An entire month of prizes - what fun!

6:26 AM  
Blogger Turtle said...

congrats Syd! Wow how generous of you and so cool!

11:08 AM  
Blogger Rooie said...

Very generous...and very appealing! I've sent you an email!

Thanks!

12:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow!

Thanks for having such a fun and awesome giveaway lol.

I will definitely be coming back.

Where are the top secret knitting tips, huh? We need more of those you know. Some of use are just beginning to learn simple things like cable knit...

Ok, well by some of us I mean me lol, but I am so addicted already.

It's just not fair! How am I supposed to get any writing done when all I can think about is getting home to knit??? (Groan)

Delighted to have found you ladies - looking forward to future posts.

8:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my, many thanks! I'm looking forward to whipping the Karabella Gossamer into submission.

Happy Blogiversary!

1:28 AM  
Blogger Olga said...

happy blog day! May you have many more!

2:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home