Thursday, October 04, 2007

My Mother-in-Law sweater


This is the cardigan I made my MIL for Christmas. Not nearly as involved or intimidating (or impressive) as Nancy's. It's knit from the top-down on sizes 9 and 6 circulars, with Elann cotton yarn. You can see the pattern here. (It's number 9725) My favorite thing about it are the buttons. I bought them from the clearance bin at JoAnn Fabrics years ago. I know my MIL will love them.


Right now I'm working on a pair of merino and cashmere socks for my FIL.

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cindi, your sweater is so pretty. Love the color. The buttons are so cute. Nice project.

12:42 PM  
Blogger Nancy Herkness said...

LOL on you having an MIL sweater too! Yours is a lot brighter and cheerier than mine, esp. those fun buttons. It's certainly impressive--you're just not a knitting whiner like me. :-)

5:28 PM  
Blogger Fran Baker said...

Oh, Cindi, that's beautiful! Love the buttons, too. Bet that will be your M-I-L's favorite present ever.

8:16 PM  
Blogger Kenyetta said...

I like that color! The buttons are so cute!

8:59 PM  
Blogger Cindi Myers said...

Thank you, Everyone. I hope my MIL likes it.

12:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home