Tuesday, December 05, 2006

GET FELTED - Day 35


pet-quincywhite
Originally uploaded by sockhoppers.

***GUEST PET: Let me introduce you to (sigh) Quincy White. Look at that face! What can I possibly say that will do that face justice??

Here's what Karen White has to say about him, "I'd love to share a picture of my pet for your Blog!

His name is Quincy (aka "Q-dog, the Quincinator, Furball, Poofy Boy, Puppy Wuppy) and he's a 5-mos. old Havanese puppy and he's adorable---when I'm not chasing him...

This is the first experience of dog-ownership for all members of my family (husband, me, daughter & son) although we have two guinea pigs (does that count?). I was so overwhelmed when we first brought him home that I had to send him to puppy boarding school for a month to get trained!

He's still very much puppy--but he'll sit, stay, down, come and is _almost_ housetrained. I hope my editor understands that having a puppy is a good excuse for why a book is late..."

You can visit Karen at her website http://www.karen-white.com

I'll be hiding outside Karen's house with a pocketful of Milk Bones and a first class ticket to New Jersey in Quincy's name . . . ***

I promised pictures, didn't I? Well, the day is still young.

3 Comments:

Blogger Nancy Herkness said...

The only thing to say about that photo is "AWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!"

11:54 AM  
Blogger LauraP said...

Pup-pup-puppy! What a sweetie!

7:40 PM  
Blogger Fran Baker said...

Oh, that face! Cute, cute, cute!

9:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home