Tuesday, November 21, 2006

GET FELTED: Monica's Pink and Brown Felted Bag


Pink and Brown Felted Bag
Originally uploaded by sockhoppers.

It's almost two a.m. We just got home. I decided to drink some tea and check email before I crash and what do I see but this truly spectacular bag! Now all I want to do is knit.

Monica gives us the details: "This a bag I knit for my youngest daughter. I designed this bag based on the ballband dish cloth pattern. It is knit in Cascade 220. The strap is knit in double knitting and is very durable."

Visit Monica at http://worksforyarn.blogspot.com

5 Comments:

Blogger Fran Baker said...

Coco Chanel is alive and well and knitting/blogging in the US!

Well done, Monica.

8:39 AM  
Blogger Sharon Hurlbut said...

Wow! That's beautiful, and the design is perfect.

9:31 AM  
Blogger kshotz said...

Amazing! I LOVE this! I'm definitely going to have to venture out with trying some slip stitch and other types of things for my felting projects! The color combination is one of my favorites too!

Kim

9:36 AM  
Blogger Red Rocket said...

The pattern is beutiful.....so is your bag.:)

2:04 PM  
Blogger Kenyetta said...

That is very creative! My DD loves it, I guess I will hunting for some cotton yarn band patterns.

6:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home