Monday, March 01, 2010

Help! Looking for a pattern

I have some lovely bamboo/cotton blend yarn I want to use to knit a summer sweater. I'm looking for something with short sleeves, fairly form fitting and not a crew neck. No lace, please. Can anyone point me to a good pattern? Thanks! Cindi


Blogger Nephele said...

Are you on Ravelry? The advanced pattern search lets you put in things like gauge, pattern type and that the recommended yarn is plant fiber based.

11:23 AM  
Blogger Cindi Myers said...

Thanks, Nephele. I am registered with Ravelry -- never used that feature before.

5:02 PM  
Blogger kshotz said...

I think there are a couple cute options in the new Knitscene (Winter/Spring 2010). Preview is here:

Kim in IA

5:10 PM  
Blogger SusannahC said...

I recommend Sally's Favorite Summer Sweater by Sally Melville.

8:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home