Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Progress Report

The Wavy Scarf is finally finished:








Noro Silk Garden #8.

Fiesta La Boheme "Famous" #2 is also finished:



No shawls were harmed while snapping the photo. (Ignore the branch stabbing through the edging.)

"Famous" is famously simple: Cast on 15 or so stitches, knit every row with an increase one stitch in from start. That's it. The yarn is pretty enough to do the rest for you.

Fiesta La Boheme - 1.5 skeins of Clematis
To be continued.






7 Comments:

Blogger LisaB said...

Beautiful scarf and shawl! I just completed the wavy scarf this morning myself but used Cascade 220 in red/black.

4:00 AM  
Blogger kshotz said...

Lovely!!

Kim in IA

8:37 AM  
Blogger georg said...

Very pretty! How far along are you on the holiday knitting?

9:54 AM  
Blogger Mary Anne Mohanraj said...

Love the shawl -- I wonder if I'll ever have that much patience...

10:06 AM  
Blogger Nancy Herkness said...

Stunning! Totally stunning! The colorways are gorgeous!

You're making me antsy to ditch the white lace and try something more chromatically interesting.

10:23 AM  
Blogger LisaB said...

You itch to ditch the white lace? Is it wool? Dye it! Make your own colorway. I have some chunky white wool I reclaimed from a thrift store find and I am going to dye it with kool aid.

3:01 PM  
Blogger T.M. said...

Very nice. I have the pattern for the wavy scarf but haven't made it. Maybe it will be the next new project.

9:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home