Monday, September 01, 2008

Noro Winner!


Congratulations to Sara B from New Hampshire! She's the winner of the four balls of Noro. Watch for a confirmation email from me, Sara, so I can get the yarn mailed to you.


If no one minds, I'll keep your emails for another contest, coming soon. My LYS is clearing out in preparation for winter and holiday knitting, and I've been invited to go through what they're clearing out. We can always use a little stash, can't we?
Happy Labor Day!
Fran


Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Sara said...

I'm thrilled! Thanks so much!!! I'll be haunting my postman...

7:48 PM  
Blogger Kenyetta said...

Congrats to Sara! I know that I don't mind another contest!

9:07 PM  
Blogger Nancy Herkness said...

Wow, Fran, your LYS sounds like an incredibly generous place!

10:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home