Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Dishcloth Winner #2

Adrienne, it's your lucky day! An email is on its way to you right now.

The skinny red strip over there is take #1 of the Kata/Felicity scarf in Wool-Ease Red Sprinkles. It's not the right yarn for the job -- you want bigger and softer -- but it's working. I started over again with slightly larger needles which help display the razorshell pattern.

One thing bugs me about the pattern: the left side has a two stitch stockinette edge. The right side has only a one stitch edge. (K1 YO K1 on the right. K1 YO on the left. This ends up giving you two consecutive knit stitches on the right but only one on the right.)

Almost a full 12" of sleevage completed., The end is in sight.

Nancy, hooray on the mil's gorgeous sweater. You must be ecstatic!

2 Comments:

Blogger adrienne said...

needles are ready! send it on!

12:59 PM  
Blogger Nancy Herkness said...

Thanks, Barbara! I'm pretty happy to be done with most of it. Of course, now comes the hard part, since I'm such a newbie. Sigh.

Love, love, love the red sprinkles! I treasure my spiral socks in the same yarn.

12:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home