Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Dishcloth #3

Janin D joins the Dishcloth Challenge today.

And that's all I've got, knitters. It's been a work-outside-in-the-sun kind of day while Goldisox risked his life in various and sundry forms while I held the ladder and wondered when we'd finally be too old for such nonsense.

And how was your day?


Blogger Nicole said...

Yesterday was better than average, but too hot to do more than lie on my bed in front of the fan with a book and read. (Until it cooled down a bit, anyway, when I pulled out my knitting and knit in front of the fan.)

11:50 AM  
Anonymous Carol said...

Congratulations Janin.

I'm glad I reached "too old" already for that nonsense.

1:28 PM  
Blogger Nancy Herkness said...

Today was hot and I have nothing on any needles right now. I need to cast on the Noni bag but seem to still be recovering from the MIL sweater.

I just ordered a blocking board--an item impossible to find locally for some reason--so I can block the sweater properly. I figure it's a good thing to have for future projects too.

10:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home