Thursday, June 28, 2007

The perfect gift




I had to share the perfect print my Darling Children gave me for my birthday. I hope you can see that it says "The Knitter" and shows a lady knitting away while her cat looks on. That's me all dressed up for my birthday night out while my sister smiles in the background. She and her family flew up from Virginia to surprise me for the celebration. We had such fun! Obviously, it's the month for birthdays, and all these years I thought June was for brides.


6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is a GREAT gift. Enjoy.

8:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!!

And September seems to be the birthday month in my family.

8:31 AM  
Blogger Sew Happy said...

I too celebrated my birthday on the 21st. June is a great month for birthdays. This was the big 5-0 for me and it's great!! Happy Birthday to you!

10:23 AM  
Blogger Knitterary said...

Happy birthday! That's a lovely print.

12:39 PM  
Blogger Fran Baker said...

Happy, happy, Nancy!

7:15 PM  
Blogger Nancy Herkness said...

Thanks, guys! Sorry I did't respond sooner but my family and I drove up Niagara Falls for a long weekend. I'd never seen them before and decided it was a good birthday trip. The Falls are truly spectacular and we had a grand time. I highly recommend it!

8:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home