Tuesday, February 27, 2007

And the Cascade Fixation winner is....

Sorry not to pick a winner sooner but I was in Barbados with my family for winter break. It was gorgeous: snow-white sand, turquoise water that was like warm silk to loll in, temperatures in the mid-80s with a gentle breeze, pina coladas by the pool...ouch! Okay, you can stop throwing knitting needles at me now!




For you, Barbara, these are the sun conyers we saw in the nature preserve in Barbados. They're not native to the island but they sure are pretty.

Drum roll please! The winner of the Cascade Fixation yarn from my failed sock knitting experiment is:

******KRISTIN (with the pretty pink flower picture)*****

Please send your full name and snail mail address to nancy@nancyherkness.com. I will happily send the yarn along to you.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Kristin said...

Oh! I'm so excited! Thank you, thank you, thank you! You know, I've never won a single thing ever! I promise to give the yarn a good home and send a picture of completed socks! I'll send you an email. Thanks again!

10:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home