Wednesday, November 08, 2006

A pair of purses



Here are photos of the purses I made for my grandgirlies for Christmas (sh-h!) that will play a part in the story I'm writing them, too.

I used Cascade with accompanying ribboned and sparkling yarns, alternating rows with only Cascade, then knitting eyelash yarn into the top inch or so. Knitted an extra-long I-cord, then cut off part and made the loop and button to fasten at the top. Then put a "Handmade with love by Grams" label inside and...voila!

Hope they like them!

5 Comments:

Blogger Nancy Herkness said...

Jean, they will LOVE those. In fact, I love those.

10:56 PM  
Blogger Dallas Schulze said...

Lucky, lucky grandgirlies! The purses are absolutely adorable.

11:13 PM  
Blogger Fran Baker said...

Jean, those are gorgeous. I'm sure your grandgirlies will love them - not to mention be the envy of all their friends!

8:50 AM  
Blogger LaurieKnits said...

Those are so cute. I want one!

10:16 AM  
Blogger kshotz said...

Too cute! They'll LOVE them!

Kim

9:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home