Sunday, July 16, 2006

Wrist woes

Laura, I'm so intrigued by your knitting as physical/occupational therapy! How wonderful that it worked so well!

I have the opposite problem, which the last couple of days back knitting a lot have reminded me of--my wrists hurt something fierce when I knit too much. Anyone have any suggestions? It hits at the same area that gives me a burning sensation just beneath the outside bone of each wrist (the one in line with the little finger) when I work on the computer without wearing wrist braces, the awful hard ones. So when I both write and knit on the same days, it's murder, but I hate wearing those dumb, hot braces.

Any advice? In case it matters, I knit Continental, but knitting English (am I remembering the terms right?) isn't any better, worse actually.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home