Saturday, July 15, 2006

Trying a photo!

I thought I'd experiment and see if I could manage a photo. Here's one of me at a Project Linus work day, learning how to make those fun tied fleece blankets. I'm knitting a teen-size blanket in the photo, but I have since made a bunch of those fleece blankets for this very worthy cause.

For those of you who don't know, Project Linus provides "a blanketful of hugs" for kids in traumatic situations. We did a ton of them for Katrina and Rita victims, but they also go to kids who are victims of abuse, neglect, hospitalized children, etc. There are more pictures on my Project Linus page on my website, along with a pattern for the fleece blankets (SO cute and quick and fun!) and Project Linus's site is www.projectlinus.org

Jean

1 Comments:

Blogger Nancy Herkness said...

Okay, Jean, you figured out how to post a photo so now you have to teach me! I've tried before and my photos all seem to go off into Photo Heaven (or Heck) in cyberspace somewhere. They certainly never show up on my blog!

Glad to know that I have company in the Neophyte Knitter category!

10:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home