Saturday, September 12, 2009

Bragging on Barbara


Laced with Magic by our own wonderful Barbara Bretton is one of the Top Ten Romances for 2009 on Booklist, which reviews for the American Library Association. The Booklist blurb says: Chloe, owner of a popular knitting shop and mayor of the supernatural village of Sugar Maple, Vermont, continues to battle evil forces in Bretton’s poignant and magical story of love and sacrifice.


Not that I'm surprised because it's a fabulous book, but "Wahoooooooooo, Barbara!"

Labels: , ,

9 Comments:

Anonymous Fran Baker said...

WTG, Barbara. Congratulations!!! And thanks, Nancy, for the head's-up.

10:38 PM  
Blogger Turtle said...

congrats!! i so can't wait to get my hands on it! (what can i say, as a wiccan, knitaholic girl from VT)

1:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How wonderful, we are all so happy for you. Can't wait for the next book!

Ellen

9:47 AM  
Anonymous Cathy said...

Horray for Barbara!

10:13 AM  
Blogger kshotz said...

I have to say I enjoyed it!!! Congrats Barbara!!!!
(Looking forward to the next installment.....)

Kim

11:32 AM  
Blogger dawnbrocco said...

I concur, and devoured it in a day, as I do all of Barbara's books! Go get 'em Barbara!

8:13 AM  
Blogger adrienne said...

i have a copy of the "BOOK" in my hot little hands now.

yeah!!!!!!!

11:58 AM  
Blogger rita said...

I can't wait to read it. The first one was great. Congratulations!

2:45 PM  
Blogger VillageCrone said...

Read it, loved it and can't wait for the next one.

9:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home