Tuesday, February 12, 2008

More temptations

It's snowing, and I'm not even going to attempt to upload a photo because that never goes well under these conditions. (I have satellite internet, which is awesome most days and less wonderful when the sky is thick with gray clouds and a lot of wet stuff.)

Instead, I offer these links to yummy yarn temptations -- two of my favorite email lists where it's fiber heaven all the time. I'm on a yarn-buying hiatus while I work on my stash, but I'm a dreamer and just love that window-shopping. How handy that these lists deliver links to gorgeous, drool-worthy yarns every day!

Sock Yarn Sales - located at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Sockyarnsales/
Check this list for lots of yarn offerings in handspun, hand-dyed and a few vendors who specialize in overstocks and discontinued yarns from well-known companies.

Fiberfling - located at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/fiberfling/
Offerings include yarns, raw & processed wool of all types, tools, and an occasional rant about issues that affect fiber producers.

Check them out - enjoy!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home