Friday, March 09, 2007

GUEST PET: Colleen and Seamus


Seamus
Originally uploaded by sockhoppers.
I can't tell you how much I love absolutely everything about this photo!

Colleen Teerling says: "This is Seamus. I got him a few months ago when his previous owner couldn't keep him. Since I'm hardly indoors during the summer, I figured he should come outside and do things with me. He loves canoeing and kayaking. Being a cat who enjoys life on the edge, his favourite spots are on the deck of the kayak, as
close to the bow as I'll allow him, and on the very pointy little prow of the canoe. (That way he gets to be first off to go exploring the islands we stop at.)"

4 Comments:

Blogger Fran Baker said...

An adventurous cat ... love it! And have one of my own.

2:03 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

I love it! It's been too long since I've gone and done anything special in among nature... and I'm starting to feel the lack. I like city life, but too much of it can get to a person.

5:40 PM  
Blogger kshotz said...

Wonderful image and great story! Sounds like one terrific cat!

8:02 PM  
Blogger ikkinlala said...

I love that photo.

2:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home