Thursday, March 08, 2007

GET FELTED - Tanya's Prefelted Mittens


Mittensprefelt
Originally uploaded by sockhoppers.
I'll let Tanya tell you about these wonders:

"I finally finished my project for the felt along! Before Christmas I had the whole first mitten completed and started the second when I decided there was no way I would have enough yarn. I did the only rational thing I could do - buried it in a corner of the closet. :) About two weeks ago I decided to try to finish up some odds and ends. Feeling reckless I found the spot in my pattern and started back at the mittens. Sucess!

Here are the before and after felting pictures. The threads you can see in the second picture are all that is left of the yarn - both colors!"

http://mysite.verizon.net/iwaasa/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home