Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Psst! Wanna win a $100 gift certificate to WEBS?





That's right. To celebrate the release (escape??) of my latest book, Just Like Heaven, I'm holding a special contest here at Romancing the Yarn. The lucky winner will receive a $100 gift certificate to WEBS, that wonderful online resource for all things fiber and a few surprises as well!


What do you have to do to win? Not a whole lot. Just send an email to me at JustLikeHeaven2007 with WEBS in the subject header and I'll do the rest.


The winner will be chosen March 1st via (you know the drill) my handy-dandy online random number generator and announced right here.


There's another contest going on at my website as well and I invite you to drop by and enter. You might win some goodies and an iPod for your trouble. (While you're there, feel free to read the first two chapters of Just Like Heaven.)

And a reminder to visit my esteemed knitting/writing colleagues at their websites. There's lots of great reading, great prizes, and fun to be found there too. There's Cindy and Nancy and Fran and Terey and Laura and Dallas and Jamie and Elizabeth (who doesn't have a website now but may in the future.)


Good luck and Happy Valentine's Day!

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Nancy Herkness said...

I can't wait to read it, Barbara! Congrats and wahoo!

5:21 PM  
Blogger monica said...

Ok, I read the first two chapters. I think it is kind of mean to tease us like that and then make us wait until March befors we can find out what else happens. :) Can't wait to read the entire story.

10:28 PM  
Blogger Fran Baker said...

I won't enter the contest but I will read the book. In fact, I've been reading a book by each and every one of our bloggers and have enjoyed/am enjoying them all. Yay, us!

Yay, Barbara!

8:48 AM  
Blogger Cindi Myers said...

It looks beautiful, Barbara. I can't wait to read it.

10:36 AM  
Blogger Kenyetta said...

The first 2 chapters were great! Can't wait to read the whole thing!

8:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home