Thursday, August 24, 2006

Dear Gussie!!!!

Dear Gussie, as my grandmother used to say, I don't get to check the blog for ONE measly day, and look what happens! A truly amazing display of both male pulchritude and junior high neener-neener!;)

And if you think I'm taking sides...you have just got a little more thinkin' to do, honey pies. I can straddle that fence until the cows come home. Because they are both pretty dadgum prime, and I would kick neither out of bed. (Smart Fran beat us all to the high ground with her magnanimous offer to sample both and report back--you sly wench.)

The only hard and fast (ooh!) choice I will make is to agree with THE Wendy (I knew I'd figure out a way to work that in--and oh, how I do love your blog and your cat) that Sean Connery is the One True 007.

But the pictures are a treat so, BB and Nancy--let the hunk wars continue!

Jean
www.jeanbrashear.com

5 Comments:

Blogger Barbara Bretton said...

THE Wendy, close your eyes. I'm going to embarrass you. Jean, go into the Wendy Knits section with the finished projects and feast your eyes on some of the most beautiful objects you will ever see. There are lace shawls that will quite honestly (and this isn't hyperbole) make you weep from their sheer beauty. And the Arans! Complex yet balanced, intricate but not fussy--I sound like I'm talking about a Cabernet but I'm not. Absolutely astonishingly beautiful knitting but then what can you expect from THE Wendy aka Our Knitting Goddess?

7:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Somebody beat me to the observation that while Pierce is gorgeous, and Liam is appealing, I prefer the 70-something Scotsman, Sean Connery, to both of them!

7:07 PM  
Blogger Fran Baker said...

Agreed on Sean being the one, the only .007. Now I could offer to include Sean in my sampling ... he wouldn't have to do much, just treat me to some of that burr of his.

Aren't we Scots-Irish a generous bunch?

7:08 PM  
Blogger Nancy Herkness said...

Jean, you're right. Barbara and I are being totally sophomoric but we're having sooooo much fun doing it.

Donna and Fran, feel free to contribute your favorite photos of Sean. I promise to look.

11:25 PM  
Blogger Nancy Herkness said...

Jean, of course, I know that! You're way too nice and polite to point fingers. And I figure you like a nice hunk as much as Barbara and I do.

12:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home