Sunday, August 23, 2009

Put down that squirrel, Bretton, and nobody will get hurt

I need an intervention.


Blogger Redford Phyl said...

Nothing wrong with being squirrelified. ;-)

3:39 PM  
Blogger JellyDonut said...

I love that squirrel. I want to see him everywhere.

4:58 PM  
Blogger Fran Baker said...


5:53 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Hmm. This makes me a little nervous re: what your next book might be about. ;)

6:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He looks cute!

7:35 PM  
Blogger teabird said...

What, the squirrel isn't part of the design?

8:07 PM  
Blogger Nancy Herkness said...

I actually like squirrels but that's because I gave feeding the birds after a flock of pigeons discovered my bird feeder. Now I see squirrles as cute, fuzzy critters instead of evil birdseed thieves.

8:44 PM  
Anonymous Suzan said...

Thank you for the much needed giggle.

1:54 AM  
Blogger Julie said...

It looks like the kitty on the cover is quite surprised by the squirrel :-)

6:32 AM  
Blogger rho said...


7:25 AM  
Blogger Turtle said... him! We have many at the house, interesting to watch. Maybe if you asked the squirrel nicely he would become your indentured servant. Can they mix cocktails?

7:06 PM  
Blogger Katminder said...

Maybe if you wack a couple nuts together, you could entice him to get closer. We had one that would take 'em out of our hands. Nuts, I mean. Squirrels are harder to take...

10:53 PM  
Blogger rita said...

Cute idea! Loved the first book; now I have to buy the second and see what's going on in that magical little town.....

2:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home