Thursday, August 02, 2007

Sale!

Last year I went a little crazy during a Smiley's Yarns summer sale. Our basement is now snugly insulated with mountains of Red Heart Acrylic worsted and tidy bundles of Lion Brand Cotton-Ease in the old, bright, vivid colors I love.

Fair warning: they're running another sale right this very minute right here. Red Heart Symphony for 99 cents. Paton's Divine (which is quite divine) for $3.99. Lots of Lion Brand baby yarns for teeny tiny prices.

Have fun!

And don't say I didn't warn you.

4 Comments:

Blogger Kenyetta said...

I love Smiley's! Since I moved to Va I miss going to their Manhattan Sale.

1:01 PM  
Blogger Fran Baker said...

No, no, no, I refuse to go there. Stopped by my LYS last night and bought up a bunch of sale stuff. Lots of Fizz, some in multi and some in a gorgeous green ... almost a teal. Some beautiful ribbon, too.

Just now received my Plymouth Patches in Brights so I can start on my marble cardigan.

You people are a bad influence on me!

1:27 PM  
Blogger Charissa said...

Smiley's is a dangerous site. . . I don't want to talk about the Boa incident of '04.

2:09 PM  
Blogger Cindi Myers said...

Oh, Barbara, you are a bad girl! Yes, I placed an order. Sigh. I have been ordering yarn like crazy lately -- but I'm getting such good deals on such gorgeous stuff.
I suppose we all need a vice...

3:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home