Thursday, August 17, 2006

CONTEST! CONTEST! CONTEST!


Clearly I have no shame and will do anything to get your attention. (The only thing better than that picture would be Liam knitting a pair of socks . . . )

There are only two weeks left until we pick the lucky winner of our Launch Contest so if you haven't clicked on the blue CONTEST button over there on the right hand side of your screen, there's still time.

Imagine ten packages arriving on your door step after September 1st, packages filled with autographed books, yummy yarns, great knitting gadgets, all because you took a second to enter.

I can tell you that Jean Brashear has graciously provided Noro Kureyon and a signed book. I'm providing a signed book or two, a copy of Wendy Knits, and great sock yarns. Sandra Marton is signing a book or two for the lucky winner. Nancy Herkness purchased a delightful knitting knick-knack that you'll love. And there's more. Lots more.

We'll keep you updated. I promise.

You're still here? What are you waiting for? Enter the contest now!

10 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

Too fun!

6:09 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

you really made my eyes happy--great pic of Liam.....now i just need my knittin needles happy--wow, what a great prize.

6:45 AM  
Blogger Barbara Bretton said...

Uh oh. Am I guilty of false advertising? I don't think we can fit Liam in the gift basket . . . but what fun it'll be to try!

11:31 AM  
Blogger Diane said...

Umm, maybe you could convince him to hand deliver the basket?

1:24 PM  
Blogger Barbara Bretton said...

dianes, I'd be happy to see what I can do but only if he makes a quick stop at my house on the way . . .

9:39 PM  
Blogger The Storyteller said...

What a fun place!
So happy I found you guys.

4:48 AM  
Blogger Fran Baker said...

Liam may have to detour by my house, Barbara. By the time he leaves, he'll be too tired to do more than pay you a quick visit. (vveg)

10:34 PM  
Blogger KNITWHIT said...

Well, he DEFINITELY got my attention!

LOL!

Nicely done!

Maureen

9:31 AM  
Blogger Barbara Bretton said...

I'm delighted you found us, everyone, but I have to give a special shout out to The Storyteller. (Kay, check out the comments in your blog.) In the small world category, it turns out that Kay did the English-to-German translations on one of Elizabeth Boyle's books and one of mine. Now I ask you, how cool is that??

1:03 PM  
Blogger Mia said...

So who won??? Go ahead, tell me it's me ::laughing::

1:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home